Monday, March 30, 2009

Sean 16!!!!!!

Sean -- 16 WOW!!!!
"I can actually date now!!"
Enjoying a nice birthday dinner with Sean, but wait what is Sean doing - certainly not texting!

WoW!! No way, socks -- thanks mom & dad.

Excellent! Shoes to go with my socks.

Clothes, this is the best!! 16th birthdays are the greatest!

Wait a minute - is that an actual toy? I believe it is, a new game for the WII.

"It's your birthday - try to control your excitement!"
Card from Kaden & Katelyn
Funny!

Studly Daniel can't wait to get his hands on the new WII game.
"Sean have I told you that you are the best brother, ever?"


Delicious ice cream cake - milk chocolate with a layer of mint chocolate chip,
mmmmmmmmmmmm.


Be careful with that fire stick, we could end up with chocolate milk all over the table instead.


Yes! He got them all blown out - even if he does have athsma.
Good job Sean,
Happy Birthday!
We love you Sean you are a delightful teenager as promised.
Love - Mom & Dad

2 comments:

ande said...

Happy Birthday Sean!! Remember dating is not what it is cracked up to be.

HeavenlyHome said...

Where are all the comments people should be making on your WONDERFUL Blog?!?!? I love it! It sure makes me miss you more!

Hey, show Sean a picture of Kamberlynne...she'll be turning 19 when he gets home from his mission!!!!!! (wink, wink)