The Power of Radio
Pat's favorite thing is ice cream as I am sure many of you know. Not just any ice cream it must be Blue Bell and for a few years now it has been 'Milk Chocolate'. Well he hasn't been able to find 'Milk Chocolate' in the store (and believe me he has surched high and low). Well he mentioned it on the air one day (Blue Bell is based here in Brenhem, Texas) and Blue Bell got right on it. They sent Pat that very day a 3 gallon tub of 'Milk Chocolate'. As you can see he is very pleased.
Now, Daniel wants his Dad to get on the air and talk about DisneyWorld so we can get free tickets. (I don't think so, but good try Daniel).
Blue Bell has unfortunately discontinued their Milk Chocolate flavor. I guess they only make 18 flavors at a time so when they present a new one they must discontinue older ones. Just a bit of Blue Bell trivia for ya.

2 comments:
Yay! It's working:)
Ummm, can you get me a baby off the radio? Come 'on,just try it!
Post a Comment