Surprise!!
Pat called Tuesday morning and said he was just handed 4 tickets for Les Miserables. Of course we grabbed them. Kaden & Katelyn were able to come with us. None of us had seen this play before so it was a real treat. When we sat down I opened the Playbill and said to Pat, "Oh, look at all the songs they will be singing." We soon found out they sing the entire play. (Shows how artsy we are) We loved it, it was a beautiful play (sad) with wonderful music. It was after midnight by the time we got home and I had everyone stand & take a picture (I train them well) for my crazy blog of course. We are looking a bit haggard - but it was worth it.

1 comments:
Oh, I shouldn't tell Kamberlynne.....she is obessessed right now...last year was Phantom of the Opera, this year is Les Mis...except no "lovely ladies" or "Master of the House"!!!! I will blog her playing and singing "I dreamed a dream".....
I LOVE that show!!
Post a Comment