Thursday, March 05, 2009

Crazy Boys

Sean and Daniel decided to test the March waters today. That is the POOL waters (no heater). I advised against it but as usual they thought they new better than Mom. I believe Sean is trying to exercise his faith as did Peter and walk on the water. Mom was right (again) the water was very cold.


Daniel can't be shown up by his brother but he is oh, so afraid to get into that cold water.

He even tried a little prayer. Boys will be crazy and girls just know better.

Even Indy thought it was quite the show watching these boys get in the water.

Daniel gave it a good try but just couldn't take it. Sean told him to exercise his faith and maybe he too could walk on water. Nope-we will try again next month.

1 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

"O ye of little faith"....

I'm on the side with April on this one!