Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a Nana . . . hurrah & Pat's a . . . . oh no!

I can't possibly be married to a grandpa . . . . ha,ha,ha. We are sooooo happy to announce our first grandchild. What a great blessing! We are sooooo excited for October 10th when this precious little spirit will join our family. Now I will become a Nana, how wonderful. Time Well Spent
by Joanna Fuchs

See tiny finger and tiny toes,
Bright baby eyes, cute baby nose;
Hear baby gurgles and baby sighs;
As Mom and Dad sing lullabies.


Life is changed, but that's okay;
It's fun to spend glad hours each day,
Taking time for all the good
That comes along with parenthood.


Congradulations Kaden & Katelyn!!!!!

1 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

How have I missed all these updates!?!?!? We are soooo excited for you, too, Nana! Oh, and you too, ummmmm.....pop-pop Pat?