Friday, February 20, 2009

Bike Ride on the Bayou

What a beautiful day it was for a bike ride. I love living in Texas enjoying this great warm weather. This is my kind of winter. I am just fine without snow. We have this wonderful bayou in our neighborhood that we like to walk, run or ride. It is 3 miles all the way around. It's our little bit of swamp country.

We even took some time to appreciate the wildlife. Sometimes there can be wildlife you don't want to see (alligators, poisonous snakes, flying creepy bugs, etc.) but today it was perfect.Daniel and April are pooped out by the end. Daniel wore his beany because he has been dealing with ear-infections. The ENT actually went in his ear and vacuumed it out. Interesting. It has helped a lot & he is doing better now. I think Indy is showing off one of his ballet moves.

0 comments: