We joined the Washburn family on their adventures at Rocking Horse Ranch. It began with a pie eating contest with Catherine being the lady and not sticking her face in the pie.
Next we quickly got into bathing suits to enjoy the indoor pools and slides . . watch out for Daniel

"That was great! I need to do it again."

My turn . . . .

The boys enjoy rock climbing together. Sean did have the harder side.

Sean, Breann and I tried our hand at tennis . . . . I am much better on the Wii (and so are they).

April was a little nervous at first with the bungee jumping . . . but soon she was doing flips.

Daniel got right to the flips
After watching the boys rock climb I thought no problem . . . . that was as far as I got. I just can't handle heights anymore.

Daniel and I spent some time paddle boating and



Breann and Kamberlynne being silly

I do have cute children . . . they are wonderful!

Our good buddies the Washburns enjoying some campfire time

Hugs and marshmallows are the best

More time in the pool


The Shooting Range

Our hunter

Getting ready for horseback riding.
2 comments:
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When do we go back!!!??!!???
I love that picture of you and April!!
Good times!
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Such a cute family!!
Post a Comment