
Asher James Heaney straight from
our Heavenly Father . . . . . . .
9lbs. 4oz. 21inches

Can you believe I'm now a Nana . . . . . ? Asher is sooo beautiful. It was weird not to be the one having the baby.
It was only 9 years ago I was having April.

Look . . . he already has rolls . . . . how adorable!

Daniel is pretty happy to be an Uncle . . . Uncle Daniel. Check out those big cheekies.

April is quite pleased as well to be an Aunt. She keeps saying she will be the coolest Aunt ever

Pretty cute!

Sean is pretty proud as well . . . . . "Hello, Uncle Sean.

Isn't he cute????

And of course the very proud papa . . . . . Kaden a dad, WOW!


Very sweet


Oh goodness . . . a big yawn for a big boy.

He's so sleepy.

A very pleased new Nana.

Well, hello Asher . . . . . welcome to the family, we love you.
9 comments:
Lucky little boy! An absolutely, delightful adventure begins. Hugs to all!
Oh, he is SO precious! I would go over there every day and hold him if I were you! (And you do NOT look old enough to be a Nana!) And tell April that I'm sure she WILL be the coolest aunt!
Congrats to the new parents, too! Hope they're doing well!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and especially the mom and pop.
grabbing the Kleenex....he is ADORABLE!!!!!! I want to kiss those big cheekies! I do see Katelyn in there! What a blessed Nana you are!!!
Thank you SO much for posting these pictures!! I am counting the hours until I can get there to hold him!! He is SO perfect and beautiful!!! Spoken like a true grandma, I know. Even tho he is #7 for us, it is still SO exciting. Each one is precious! See ya soon.
What a cute Nana
Dean
Oh, what a beautiful big boy! We love and miss you, and are only sad that we don't get to be there in person to be around that sweet feeling that surrounds a new life...
Being a Nana looks good on you, too!
Our best wishes to the new mother. Hope she is recovering nicely!
He is beautiful...Congrats on your GRANDSON...You will be a great Nana.
Post a Comment